The British grand prix takes place, as ever, at the iconic Silverstone track from the 7th-9th July 2017.
To see the best vehicles and drivers in the world take on arguably the best track in the sport including Woodcote, Hanger Straight and Brooklands, you may be considering purchasing a ticket for the race.
Why take a basic ticket when you have a wealth of British grand prix packages being offered by leading formula 1 hospitality firms like DTB Sports and Events?
If you have a business associate, friend or family member who would enjoy the thrill of the Silverstone grand prix with added luxuries then don’t hesitate to book your British grand prix packages before spaces are filled.
It may be months away but an event like this one always boasts high demand.
Example packages which should whet your formula 1 hospitality appetite:
Woodcote is a new entry-level hospitality package.
You’ll be in the perfect spot, your own outdoor private terrace, to see the cars accelerate out of Woodcote Corner and in to National Pits Straight.
The package includes:
- Trackside views from an adjoining terrace/balcony.
- Exclusive grandstand seating.
- A huge viewing screen.
- Continental breakfast.
- Two course delicious buffet.
- Afternoon tea and cake.
- Car parking (1 space per 2 guests.)
- Radio tuned in to Silverstone Radio.
- An official F1 programme.
- Complimentary wines, beers & soft drinks on Saturday/Sunday.
As you may expect the fees are higher for the Sunday but still represent excellent value for money.
Another of the fantastic British grand prix packages is based in the Silverstone Six hospitality village which lies between Maggots Corner and the Wellington Straight. You’ll enjoy a prime position to watch the race.
The village delivers views of six corners from the VIP grandstand, including Maggots, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree.
Corporate hospitality here includes:
- Trackside views from an adjoining terrace.
- Huge viewing screens.
- Unreserved grandstand seating.
- Private tables of 10 (smaller numbers are on a shared basis.)
- Sumptuous all day buffet prepared by a top chef.
- Complimentary bar including Champagne – Saturday & Sunday*
- (*Prosecco on Friday.)
- Afternoon tea.
- An official Silverstone host.
- Personal Silverstone Radio.
- An official F1 programme.
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests.)
A premier package which is already experiencing limited availability with several Formula 1 hospitality firms is one which any F1 or Silverstone devotee will love.
This British grand prix package, Hangar Straight Hospitality, delivers everything that Formula 1 hospitality should and more.
- It is situated in the Porsche Experience Centre.
- Luxuriate in the midst of Porsche history and see their cars.
- Take a ride in a Panamera as a passenger.
- Roof terrace views of the racing.
- Exquisite food – restaurant and barbeque.
- Complimentary bar.
Don’t let another year slip by before you take full advantage of Silverstone’s facilities and corporate hospitality opportunities.
You’ll feel sorry for yourself if you watch from home on the television so don’t procrastinate.
Book now to hopefully see Lewis Hamilton win here again in 2017.